Hey lovelies! I just wanted to check if anyone is going to Salon Melbourne/Hair Melbourne this weekend.
The details are as follows and I will be attending with a few other bloggers/vloggers on the Sunday (when the doors open). If you see us, definitely come and say hi!
SALON MELBOURNE/HAIR MELBOURNE 2015 @ Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Sunday March 1: 9am-6pm
Monday March 2: 10am-4pm
TICKETS: $15 online (prior to midnight 28 February 2015); or $20 at the door. https://isa.infosalons.biz/reg/salon15m/register.asp
If you have never been to Salon Melbourne before it is a large trade show that has heaps of makeup, nail products, skincare, hair products and salon products on sale at trade prices. It also has makeup and hair demonstrations (I will insert some more specific information later in this post). It's pretty much a bigger version of IMATS but instead of being only makeup related it also incorporates hair and salon products... and it's in MELBOURNE!
Victoria’s premier hair and beauty destination, Salon Melbourne/Hair Melbourne 2015 is on this weekend. From sourcing and networking to inspiration and education this boutique hair and beauty destination is your ultimate one-stop shop for career elevation.
No matter your schedule, if you’re a Melbourne based beauty, hair, spa or wellness professional, there’s no excuse for missing this annual showcase. Whether it’s discovering the latest trends, to on-floor specials, make the most of this year’s stellar showcase with this pre-show guide and take advantage of all that will be on offer!
THE HIT LIST:
· For expert tips, tricks, trends and inspiration, the Salon Melbourne/Hair Melbourne Main Stage will provide access to names like brow extraordinaire, Jazz Pampling; hair maestros, Lorna Evans and Caterina DiBiase; American makeup guru, Donna Mee; Aussie makeup favourite, Rae Morris – and in an event first, get a dose of celebrity with Mediterranean Tan, Wax & Beauty’s special guest, Gina Liano from hit show, Real Housewives of Melbourne.
· Get maximum bang for your buck and take advantage of all that will be offered on-floor. With a showcase of over 250 brands including Bodyography, INGLOT and Excellent Edges, stock up on products and tools at exclusive expo prices, while experiencing some of the latest industry products and services.
· If you’re interested in uncovering the latest in medi-based treatments, head over to the Medi-Stage and see some of the newest products and services to hit the market live in action.
· See Australia’s top hair styling talent work alongside emerging fashion designers and makeup artists as the HBIA hosts a live fashion-inspired competition.
· When it comes to education, get up close and personal with names like X-Factor Makeup Director Martin Bray; TONI&GUY; make-up guru, Rae Morris; hair extraordinaire, Lorna Evans; brow artist to the stars, Jazz Pampling; in addition to a diverse array of business specific seminars and sessions.
· In an education first, catch an inspirational session, titled The Transformation Series. Hosted by Total Salon Solutions’ CEO, Julie Piantadosi, this accessibly priced session will teach how to put the power of your personal brand to work, to transform both the lives of yourself and your clients
· Let your hair down with the visionary Matrix Australia Design Team as they stage Matrix Playground – a night of inspiration, innovation and creativity. Be quick to secure your ticket to this exclusive event.
· Enjoy a seamless expo experience by downloading the Salon Melbourne/Hair Melbourne Expo App. Featuring an interactive floor map, attraction alerts and exhibitor lists, this app will ensure you don’t miss a thing. To download visit http://www.salonmelbourne.com.au/en/visiting/mobile-app/