I mentioned last week that I was going to my boyfriends art exhibition on Saturday night, so I decided to do a face of the day (FOTD) post... I find these quite awkward to do, so ignore any awkward photos, and I still take mirror photos, because I feel silly asking the bf to take photos of what I am wearing... I might get there one day. Also I kinda rushed my makeup, it was hot and I was running late, so hopefully I will still remember everything I used!
I thought I would quickly mention that I ended up wearing China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (see review here) on my nails. I wore a Pandora ring and a knot ring, and some silver bracelets. I wore a dress by the brand Tokito, which I believe you can only get from Myer. I also wore my neon red/orange shoes that you can see in my mini haul here. You can see below that I also wore Mimco earrings.
- Benefit Porefessional primer
- Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation in Hessian Brown (see review here)
- Bobby Brown Creamy Concealer in Cool Sand
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53 Light Beige
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Stereo Rose used as a light blush (see review here)
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle as a highlight (see review here)
- NYX Blush in Taupe as a contour (see review here)
- Lippy Girl God Smacked lipstick (see review here) mixed with MAC Velvet Teddy - to make a semi-matte pink nude
- Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper as a primer
- I used the light pink, the bronze, taupe and black from the Saucebox Creme de la Creme palatte (see review here)
- I also used the three shades on the bottom line of the Saucebox Midnight Blossoms palette for blending and the crease colour
- Eye Of Horus Liquid Define Liner (see review here)
- Lancome Star Show-Stopping Volume Mascara (from the Feb Lust Have It box)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Liner in Marry Up used for the inner corner highlight and lower lash line (see swatch here). I think using a metallic cream product for an inner corner highlight works amazingly well
- Benefit Brow Zings Palette in Light
- I also used some lashes that I have, I don't remember what brand they are, but I cut them in half to use as half lashes, which are much more easier to apply and feel more comfortable to wear.